The Job Shoppe is recruiting Direct Hire AP Coordinator Job in Windsor, Ontario. This is an excellent opportunity to be hired on at an industry leading company and grow your career.
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Position Type: Direct Hire, Full-Time
Salary: starting at $45,000/year
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Responsible to process the entire A/P cycle in a timely and organized manner, meeting all required deadlines according to company policy.
• Match vendor invoices to packing slips and purchase orders to ensure that the amounts being invoiced are the same as the ‘agreed-upon’ price and that all goods or services being invoiced were received or rendered according to company policy.
• Run month end A/P reports as required and maintains A/P files.
• Assists, as required to answer phones, greet visitors, complete bank deposits, process letters and memos and prepare customs documentation.
• Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned by the senior managers.
• Grade 12 education. Graduate of a college or University Accounting Program strongly preferred.
• One to three years of office work experience especially in the accounting field.
• Computer skills especially Excel and Word.
• Team oriented
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Sound interpersonal skills and an ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Familiarity with IATF 16949 is an asset.
• Must possess and maintain an appropriate and valid Ontario driver’s license. Use of own vehicle would be helpful.
About The Job Shoppe:
The Job Shoppe is an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for nearly 20 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses, and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.