We are currently seeking a Full-time Advance Processing Engineer for a tool and machine manufacturing company in Windsor.
Things You Should Know:
– Develop applications using computer-assisted drafting and manufacturing software and hardware for the control of robots and related manufacturing processes and operations
– Provide processing & engineering departments with tool location on automation lines that include robot welding, and robot material handling applications
– Download programs from simulation software to robot controllers
– Assist mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic personal by using simulation software’s to debug robot functions during the assembly stages
– Establish simulation standards for new studies or modifications to the simulations and programs of existing equipment
– Review simulations with Customer and other departments
– Order robot dress when not ordered with the robot
– Provide mechanical design with information necessary for applications that include robots and other dynamic equipment
– Upload programs from robot controllers to simulation software for permanent storage and future reference
– Oversee tasks done by other department members to ensure completeness and accuracy
– Plan, and delegate, job tasks for other department members
– Communicating technical details/methods to other department members to help them perform tasks efficiently
– Developing new work methods to improve department performance
– Incorporate robot safety functions into robotic cell designs
Can You Check These Boxes?
– University degree in electrical/mechanical engineering or college diploma in electrical/mechanical technology
– Five plus (5+) years’ experience in electro-mechanical engineering (Robotics design/simulation)
– ROBCAD and Process Simulate proficiency
– Experience should include familiarity with, automation that supports various robotic applications including material handling, deburring, GMAW and resistance welding, metal forming, sealer/glue, & vision
– Proven and superior communication skills and the ability to work with others in a team atmosphere
What We Offer
– Employee Referral Program
– On-the-job training
– Experience working for a leading company
*This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Robot Programmer, Electrical Engineer, AutoCad Designer.
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for over 17 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.