Our clients in the automotive manufacturing industry have multiple immediate openings for Assembly/Production Workers.
Start Date: Immediate
Shifts: All Shifts
Position Type: Full-time
Wage: $12.50/hour – $15/hour
Things You Should Know:
– Load/unload parts into machinery
– Material handling, receive inventory and stock
– Quality inspection
– Responsible for completing production tasks within the time allotted
– Prepare orders for shipment
– Maintain a clean and safe work environment
Can You Check These Boxes?
– Reliable transportation (not on a bus route)
– 1-year experience in a manufacturing environment (preferred)
– Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
– Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively
– High School Diploma or GED equivalent
– Ability to work in the US
– Ability to work 8-12 hour shifts, 6/7 days a week
What We Offer
– Weekly pay
– Referral Program
– Employee Engagement Programs
– On-the-job Training
– Experience working for an industry-leading, global manufacturing organization
*This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: Assembly Worker, Assembly Operator, General Labour, Production, Production Associate, Manufacturing Machine Operator, Material Handler, Production Worker, Factory Labor, Factory Worker, Warehouse Associate.
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for over 17 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and The Tennessean Top Workplace of 2021, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.