The Job Shoppe is currently seeking Assembly Production Workers in Lakeshore for a manufacturer of automotive seating support and comfort systems. Apply today to be considered for this position with a company committed to the long-term satisfaction and success of both their employees and customers!
Start Date: Immediate
Shifts: Swings (Days/Afternoons) 7am-3pm; 3pm-11pm
Position Type: Full-time
Things You Should Know:
– Operating or overseeing equipment at your workstation
– Rotating between work stations as required
– Producing product to quality specifications as directed
– Identifying correct work pieces to utilize during the assembly process
– Following standardized work instructions and processes conformance procedures
– Completing paperwork and/or documentation as required
– Visual Inspection to ensure quality of parts
– Working in a safe manner at all times; constant standing and repetitive movements
Can You Check These Boxes?
– High school or equivalent
– Excellent communication skills
– 6 months of experience in a manufacturing or fast-paced environment
– CSA approved safety shoes and safety glasses
– Own vehicle as this position is not on a bus route
– Able to lift up to 55lbs
What We Offer
– Weekly pay
– Referral Program
– Employee Engagement Programs
– On-the-job Training
– Experience working for an industry-leading, global organization
*This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: Assembly Worker, Assembly Operator, General Labour, Production, Production Associate, Manufacturing Machine Operator, Material Handler, Production Worker, Factory Labor, Factory Worker, Warehouse Associate, Fast Food.
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for over 17 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.