The Job Shoppe has partnered with a designer and manufacturer of custom head restraints and armrests for the automotive industry and are currently looking for Automotive General Labourers in McGregor.
Start Date: Immediate
Shifts: Swing (Days & Afternoons)
Position Type: Full-time
Things You Should Know:
– Inspect/check parts for defects
– Operate and tend automated assembling equipment such as robotic and fixed automation equipment, Operate small hand tools such as grinders and buffing wheels
– Mark, record and report defects
– Adhere to all relevant safety legislation under the OHSA and company safety policies
– Clean and perform preparation of work-site. Preferred Requirements: Critical eye for identifying defects
– Commitment to quality and safety
Can You Check These Boxes?
– High School Diploma, GED or equivalent Work Conditions
– Job requires ability to work with a variety of hand and power tools
– Ability to lift up to 30 lbs, stand constantly
– Use of Personal Protection Equipment will be required (safety shoes, safety glasses, hearing protection)
What We Offer
– Weekly pay
– Referral Program
– Employee Engagement Programs
– On-the-job Training
– Experience working for an industry-leading, global organization
*This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: Assembly Worker, Assembly Operator, General Labour, Production, Production Associate, Manufacturing Machine Operator, Material Handler, Production Worker, Factory Labor, Factory Worker, Warehouse Associate, Fast Food.
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for over 17 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.