We are currently looking for several Automotive Production Associates to join a world class production team in Windsor, Ontario. Our client is a multifaceted supplier of quality interior and exterior accessory components for automotive industry and others.
Start Date: Immediate
Shifts: Swing – Days and Afternoons
Position Type: Full-time
Things You Should Know:
– Labelling products
– Quality inspection
– Inventory control
– General maintenance
– Maintaining a safe and clean work station at all times
Can You Check These Boxes?
– CSA approved steel toed safety shoes
– Ability to lift 30-40lbs repetitively
– Reliable source of transportation
– Ability to work and communicate as part of a team
– General labour experience in the automotive industry and/or experience in packaging/assembly is considered an asset
– General understanding of Quality Systems Requirements TS 16949 is considered an asset
– Ability and willingness to work full time hours (40 hours per week + overtime)
– High school diploma or equivalent is required
What We Offer
– Weekly pay
– Referral Program
– Employee Engagement Programs
– On-the-job Training
– Experience working for an industry-leading, global organization
*This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: Assembly Worker, Assembly Operator, General Labour, Production, Production Associate, Manufacturing Machine Operator, Material Handler, Production Worker, Factory Labor, Factory Worker, Warehouse Associate, Fast Food.
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for over 17 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.