The Job Shoppe is hiring for a family-owned building supply company, in operation since 1933, with a family driven atmosphere, now hiring box truck riders for their growing company.
Temp-to-hire, on or before 90 days, with merit increase potential upon hire. Excellent bonus potential!
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Eagleville, TN
Position Type: Temp-to-perm
Shifts: 1st Shift (7am – 4pm)
Work from Home / Remote: No
What The Job Shoppe Offers:
– Competitive wage paid weekly, with overtime for more than 40 hours
– Optional opt-in healthcare coverage
– Exclusive WorkPerks (Partnership with local companies on PPE, work apparel and more)
– Employee Engagement Programs
– Referral Program (Earn up to $100 per successful referral www.thejobshoppe.com/referrals)
– On-the-job training
Benefits of Working on Assignment at this Client:
– Year End Bonus
– Annual Raises
– Family Oriented
– Extended health care
– Dental care
– Vision care
– Paid time off
– Casual dress
– Disability insurance
– On-site parking
– Company events
What You’ll Be Doing/Assignment Duties:
– Assisting the box truck driver in loading and unloading a box truck of windows/doors/trim at customer’s locations
– Loading and Unloading
– Moving product in the lumber yard
– Move levers or controls that operate lifting devices, such as forklifts, lift beams with swivel-hooks, hoists, or elevating platforms, to load, unload, transport, or stack material.
– Move controls to drive gasoline- or electric-powered industrial trucks and transport materials between loading, processing, and storage areas.
– Manually or mechanically load or unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars, lifting devices, or other transport vehicles.
– Position lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, or boxes and secure material or products for transport to designated areas.
– Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
– Outside all weather
– Experience with Forklift
– Able to lift 75 pounds
– 18 years or older
– Pass a Background Check and Drug test
*This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: Material Handler, Forklift, Machine Operator
The Job Shoppe is an international full-service Human Resource Firm who was recently recognized as one of the Top WorkPlaces in 2021 by the Tennessean. The Job Shoppe has been connecting skillful candidates with leading companies in Tennessee for the past 6 years and would love to help you in your career journey.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.