The Job Shoppe Team is growing! We’re searching for a Candidate Support Administrator who is ready for an exciting new career at our Head Office in Windsor, Ontario.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Work Hours: Sunday to Thursday, 4pm – 9pm
Position Type: Part-Time, Contract
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Communicate with candidates via phone, text and email regarding absences, performance issues, or other concerns
• Answer incoming calls and emails, responding to or redirecting their requests as needed
• Administer the Covid-19 Management program, including following up with candidates and updating tracking documents
• Ensure Covid-19 Self-Assessments are completed by candidates and report is sent to the client prior to shift start
• Update tracking documents as required
Why Join The Job Shoppe’s Team?
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for nearly 20 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses, and people to realize their full potential.
Collectively, our internal teams focus on helping our candidates, clients and community succeed by providing true value and authentic experiences.
The Job Shoppe is a dynamic workplace where job satisfaction is high, hard work is rewarded and professional growth is widely encouraged. We believe in supporting our most valuable assets, our people, and show our appreciation through ongoing recognition, training programs, social outings and more. Working here is more than just a job, it’s working in an environment where caring culture is cultivated, and co-workers are like family.
The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
What You’ll Get In Return:
As the newest member of #TeamTJS, you’ll work at a growing, award-winning Human Resource firm, you will interact with well-respected, global clients along with the cities’ best internal and external employees. As the Candidate Support Administrator, you will be an intricate part of the recruitment cycle and provide value-added support for our clients and candidates. We are customer-centric and are passionate about data-based innovative solutions which match our customer’s needs.
• Minimum 1-year related experience in an office administration or customer-centric role
• Strong customer service skills, including being able to effectively communicate through a variety of methods, including email, phone and text
• Demonstrated administrative skills, including strong attention to detail and ability to follow processes
• Self-motivated, energetic, and organized professional
• Quick and eager learner, adaptable to changing demands and priorities
• Tech-savvy, able to learn and troubleshoot new software and platforms quickly
• Proficient in Google-Suite and Microsoft Office tools
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment.