The Job Shoppe is recruiting Direct Hire Customer Service Coordinator Job in Windsor, Ontario. The Customer Service Coordinator will be the main point of contact for all customers and address issues regarding orders, logistics, and shipping. This is an excellent opportunity to be hired on at an industry leading company and grow your career.
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Position Type: Direct Hire, Full-Time
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Be the point of contact for all customers and address issues in a professional and proficient manner in order to provide 100% customer satisfaction.
• Ensure all customer orders/releases are entered into Epicor and Autocor systems.
• Where applicable, the incumbent must electronically receive and transmit customer requirements (i.e. Smart system, EDI/ASN systems).
• Ensure all shipping documentation is accurate and entered correctly in Epicor / Autocor.
• Monitor and report department measurables as directed by Warehouse Manager.
• Assist with any additional duties as assigned by Warehouse Manager.
• A minimum of Grade 12 education or equivalent, with completion of post secondary education preferred
• 1-2 Years of experience in EDI/Logistics or similar capacity
• Experience working in the automotive industry a definite assist
• Must have knowledge of NAFTA and customs documentation requirements
• Must be familiar with OEM packaging specification guidelines
• Must have computer skills; including Windows and MS Office, Lotus Notes, Epicor
• Must be team oriented and possess strong communication
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Familiarity with IATF16949 requirements an asset
• Health and Safety, First Aid and CPR training an asset
Health and Safety Requirements Including PPE Items:
• Ensure that the O.H.S.A. and internal safe operating principles are in place and adhered to
• Comply with the provisions of the O.S.H.A. and regulations and take every precaution reasonable in the circumstances for the protection of the worker
• Participate and initiate continuous safety training
About The Job Shoppe:
The Job Shoppe is an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for nearly 20 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses, and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.