The Job Shoppe is currently recruiting for multiple Full-Time Customer Care Representatives for an established and long-standing insurance organization right here in Windsor! This organization is a pillar in the Windsor-Essex community and is a great opportunity for candidates to start their corporate careers.
Start Date: Immediate
Position Type: Full-time Seasonal
Wage: $32,000 base salary + commission
Things You Should Know:
-Assessing client and customer needs and providing exceptional customer service
-Underwrite and process requested changes with respect to insurance claims
-With experience and training implemented, candidate will be responsible for developing and understanding the insurers underwriting guidelines
Can You Check These Boxes?
– Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma required
– Demonstrated experience in a sales or customer service related environment, please note working in an insurance environment is considered an asset but is not required
– Demonstrated communication skills, especially verbal skills, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
– Proven multi-tasking and decision making skills
– Must have reliable or own transportation
– Must be able to work in an office environment
What We Offer:
– Competitive base salary
– Total rewards programs and incentives
– Paid training
Sound Like You? Join Our Team!
*This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: Sales, Insurance Broker, Customer Care, Call Centre, Retail, Fast Food.
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for over 17 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.