The Job Shoppe is hiring a Customs Broker representatives for a local customs broker that deals with unique and personal importers as well as commercial imports. This is your chance to join a full service Canadian Customs Broker operating in Windsor Ontario for over 30 years.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Windsor, ON
Position Type: Direct Hire
Work from Home / Remote: No
Benefits of Working with this Client:
– Extended health care
– Dental care
– Vision care
– Paid time off
What You’ll Be Doing:
– Answer telephone calls
– Review incoming emails for documents to process
– Customs rating of HVS and LVS when required
– Contact internal & external clients to obtain documentation
– Ensure all documents are accurate and in conformity with legal requirements
– Preparation of entry submission to CBSA
– ACE/ACI e manifest filing as required
– Responsible for providing internal and external customers and government officials documentation as required
– Deal with internal and external customer inquiries
– Other duties as assigned
– In Office, Scent free environment with workstations using multiple Windows at same time; day or afternoon shifts. (Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 and/or 3:30 pm to 11:30 pm)
– Experience in customs brokerage and/or supply chain.
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– Post-secondary education in commerce, supply chain, or a related field is an asset.
– Highly organized with good time management skills.
– Negotiation skills.
– Ability to work quickly with applicable computer software and multiple screens.
About The Job Shoppe: The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for nearly 20 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses, and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
Recruitment Accommodations: The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.