The Job Shoppe is hiring Electricians for a full service licensed and insured electrical contracting company managing residential, commercial and industrial projects in Windsor, ON.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Windsor, ON
Position Type: Direct Hire
Work from Home / Remote: No
Salary: $35 – $45/hour
Benefits of Working with this Client:
– Extended health care
– Dental care
– Vision care
– Paid time off
What You’ll Be Doing:
– Devising viable plans for electrical installations (commercial and residential)
– Laying conduit in walls, temporary partitions, and other concealed areas
– Inspecting and maintaining existing electrical systems
– Ensuring that electrical system in buildings (both residential and industrial) comply with local electrical codes and safety standards
– Provide preliminary planning, sketches, and estimates for installation, repair, upgrade, and maintenance of electrical systems
– Training and supervising new hires on the intricacies of electrical installation standards
– Interpreting and reading blueprints and electrical drawings
– Able to read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications
– Technical school training
– Completed or currently completing an apprenticeship program
– Licensed electrician
– Minimum two years of previous related experience.
– Able to read schematic drawings in order to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
– Ability to troubleshoot and determine resolutions when encountering malfunctions in equipment.
– Knowledge of phone systems, network cabling, security systems, door access systems and video surveillance systems is an asset.
– Able to work rotating shifts and weekend work, as needed.
About The Job Shoppe: The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for nearly 20 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses, and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
Recruitment Accommodations: The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.