The Job Shoppe is seeing a talented Financial Analyst to going a leading manufacturing company in Kingsville.
Start Date: Immediate
Shifts: Monday to Friday
Position Type: Full-time
Things You Should Know:
– Perform all aspects of account reconciliations
– Assist with customer contract billings
– Assist with preparation of internal and external financial reporting
– Perform cost analysis for the various on-going projects
– Monitor daily cash requirements and cash forecasting
– Assist in monthly forecast and yearly budget process
– Remit monthly government HST and income tax amounts
– Control of company’s fixed assets
– Assist with generating Accounting policies
– Adhoc projects as required
Can You Check These Boxes?
– 1-3 years work experience in preferably in a manufacturing environment
– CPA graduate or near completion of degree
– Advanced Excel skills
– Proficient knowledge of Canadian GAAP
What We Offer
– Medical and dental insurance
– RRSP match
– Employee Referral Program
– On-the-job training
– Experience working for a leading company
– Flexible hours
*This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: Purchaser, Accountant, Business Analyst, Strategic Finance Analyst, Credit Analyst, Internal Audit Analyst, Tax Analyst, Investment Specialist.
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for over 17 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.