Our clients in the Windsor and Oldcastle area are looking for experienced Forklift Drivers and General Labourers.
Start Date: Immediate
Shifts: Monday to Friday: Afternoons 5pm-3am
Position Type: Full-time
Things You Should Know:
– Assist Supervisor with all shipping. receiving activities
– Operate forklift to remove finished good from pack line, wrap and store in warehouse using FIFO inventory method
– Retrieve finished goods from warehouse and load onto trucks, record specific quality criteria per shipping procedures and offload incoming pallets as required
– Completing daily forklift inspection for safety purposes
– Adhere to a safe and organized shop floor
– Assist in other areas as required
Can You Check These Boxes?
– CSA approved steel toe safety boots
– Certified lift truck driver preferred
– 1-2 years experience
– Shipping experience an asset
– Able to work in a fast pace environment
– Experience with Microsoft Office programs
What We Offer
– Weekly pay
– Referral Program
– Employee Engagement Programs
– On-the-job Training
– Experience working for an industry-leading, global organization
*This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: Assembly Worker, Assembly Operator, General Labour, Production, Production Associate, Manufacturing Machine Operator, Material Handler, Production Worker, Factory Labor, Factory Worker, Warehouse Associate, Machine Operator.
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for over 17 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.