The Job Shoppe is currently hiring several General Labourers for our client, a c company based in Windsor, Ontario. This full-time positions is available on both the day and afternoon shifts. This is a great opportunity to gain experience and build your resume.
Start Date: Immediate
Shifts: Days or Afternoons
Position Type: Full-Time Only, Temp-to-Perm, Ongoing Assignment
Work from Home / Remote: No
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Using glass beading to remove paint, rust, and corrosion from all types of metals, from autos, trucks, equipment, machinery, engine blocks, heads and intakes
• Smoothing, shaping, and cleaning hard surfaces with the use of high pressure air
• Cleaning and performing preparation of work-station
• Performing other duties as assigned
• Ability to use hand tools
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly
• Ability to work and communicate as part of a team
• Experience in a related industry an asset
• Reliable source of transportation – position is NOT on a bus route
• Able to work 40-hrs + per week
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for over 18 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses, and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.