The Job Shoppe Team is growing! We’re searching for an HR Administrator who is ready for an exciting new career at our Head Office in Windsor, Ontario.
As a part of our team, the HR Administrator will play a key role in the success of the organization by offering support to our external candidates, contribute to strategic initiatives, help execute employee engagement events and support our training and development program. We’re looking for someone who has strong communication and leadership skills, an eagerness to learn, the ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances and ready to begin their career with an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Assist with Health and Safety/WSIB claims and inquiries, including initial communication with candidates, collecting candidate information, ensuring proper tracking and documentation , and supporting return to work processes
• Facilitate Covid-19 management program, including communicating with candidates and clients, and tracking Covid-19 related absences
• Facilitate leaves management process, including communicating with candidates, tracking and documenting, and ensuring proper legal compliance
• Assist with reviewing and updating internal policies and procedures
• Support internal employee engagement programs and internal employee experience
• Assist with training and development programs as needed
• Assist with internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests
• Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Get In Return:
As the newest member of #TeamTJS, you’ll work at a growing, award-winning Human Resource firm, you will interact with well-respected, global clients along with the cities best internal and external employees. As a Client Services HR Administrator, you will be an intricate part of the recruitment cycle and provide value-added support for our clients. We are customer-centric and are passionate about databased innovative solutions which match our customer’s needs.
What Make The Job Shoppe A Great Place To Work:
• Competitive base salary and health benefits
• Flexible work environment – We offer a hybrid in office/remote schedule
• Dynamic and Inclusive working atmosphere
• Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
• On-going training opportunities to expand your skillset
• Networking and community involvement opportunities
• Great work-life balance
• Rewards and recognition programs to celebrate top performers
• Work for an internationally recognized and award-winning HR firm
• Want to know more? Check out this video and be wow-ed by our awesomeness. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRtIHLtgRLg
• University education with a focus on HR or Business
• Minimum 1 year related experience in an office administration or Human Resources position
• Strong understanding of employment legislation, including Employment Standards Act and WSIB considered an asset
• Strong customer service skills, including being able to effectively communicate via email, phone, text and in person
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills
• Demonstrated administrative skills, including strong attention to detail and ability to follow processes
• Self-motivated, energetic, and organized professional
• Quick and eager learner, adaptable to changing demands and priorities
• Tech-savvy, able to learn and troubleshoot new softwares and platforms quickly
• Proficient in Google-Suite and Microsoft Office tools
• Experience with Photoshop or graphic design considered an asset
Our Approach To Your Career:
At The Job Shoppe, we believe your career is more than simply a job. Through your work, you make a meaningful contribution to the communities in which we live. Every day is an opportunity to make a positive impact and put a smile on someone’s face. Whether you’re helping a client find the perfect talent to expand their business, or guiding a job seeker through the challenges of finding their dream job, you’re always looking for the small (and not-so-small) ways that we can make a difference.
If you’re interested in being a part of our vision, we welcome your interest. We look forward to learning about what makes you uniquely suited to this role!
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment.