The Job Shoppe has a Human Resources Generalist job Windsor, Ontario. The Human Resource Generalist will be working onsite for our client who is a global multi-faceted supplier of automotive accessory components. This organization that is dedicated to continuous improvement, rewards employee performance and contributes to the community. The ideal candidate would have their CHRP/CHRL designation (preferred) and at least three to five years of experience working in Human Resources in manufacturing environment.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Position Type:Full-Time, Direct Hire
Shifts: Day Shift, Monday through Friday
Work from Home / Remote: No
Salary: $50,000 – $60,000/yr
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Maintain and communicate company policy to supervision and associates
• Participate in the recruiting process, confirm recruiting strategy with HR team, interview candidates, coordinate offer approval, coach managers on recruiting process and vendor management to facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions
• Perform tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, occupational health and safety, training and development, etc.
• Participate in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations as required
• Promote, implement, and communicate activities regarding policies, regulations and standards related to employment and occupational issues for hourly and salary staff
• Manage monthly HR metrics (attendance, hiring activities, etc.) for the Windsor facility
• Organize employee onboarding, coordinate training and development initiatives
• Other duties as assigned
• Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or related field – A CHRP/CHRL designation is preferred
• 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources (ISO/TS16949 manufacturing environment preferred)
• Strong administrative skills and high attention to detail
• Ability to build long term relationships and put effort in earning trust
• Sound knowledge of all HR disciplines including performance management, recruitment, employee relations, learning and development, talent management, compensation, WSIB, Health and Safety, etc.
About The Job Shoppe:
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for nearly 20 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses, and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.