We are currently seeking a Full Time Permanent Human Resources Manager in Chatham-Kent.
Position Type: Full-time
Shift: Monday to Friday
Things You Should Know:
– Employment Law and Occupational Health and Safety Compliance
– Employee Relations and Communications
– Employee Development, Performance and Retention Management
– Human Resources Information Systems Development and Maintenance
– Payroll, Benefits and RSP Administration
– Policy and Procedure Development and Maintenance
– Recruitment, Training and Orientation
– Metrics, Benchmarking and Reporting
– Wellness Initiatives
– Other as required Skills & Abilities
Can You Check These Boxes?
– 5 years of leadership experience within Human Resources
– Diploma or Degree equivalent in Human Resources or other related field and/or years of experience
– Fluent with payroll administration; QuickBooks system knowledge is an asset
– Certified Human Resources Professional designation (CHRP) is an asset
– Up-to-date knowledge and understanding of workplace and employment legislation and obligations
– Experience with Health and Safety legislation and programs; JHSC certification is an asset
– Knowledgeable with WSIB and Safe Return to Work administration
– Superior written, verbal communication skills with the ability to present at a senior level
– Foster and promote a supportive and inclusive culture where people feel valued and inspired to produce great work at every level of the company
– Exceptional organizational skills with an impeccable attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
What We Offer
– Competitive Salary
– Benefits, including Group Retirement Savings Plan
– Career Advancement Opportunities
*This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: Human Resources Administrator, Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources Specialist.
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for over 17 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.