We are currently seeking a Full-time IT Technical Analyst for a pharmaceutical company in Windsor.
Things You Should Know:
– Support employees with technical issues and concerns
– Supports all hardware user workstations, laptops, mobile devices, printers, video conferencing equipment
– Works with Infrastructure team for maintenance on servers, network and backups
– Monitors physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware
– Deploys all necessary user programs, software, installs within company policy and guidelines
– Adhere to IT confidentiality policies
– Assists on current IT projects and initiatives
– Supports and Maintains Active Directory environment
– Updates all IT procedures, quick references, policies as required
– Provide advice on IT systems and strategy, and service delivery
– Adhere to policy and procedure management Follow all company standard operating procedures
– Assist other departments as required
– Provide training to new employees in the department
– Participate in continuous improvement activities
– Maintain a clean and safe work environment
– Comply with all Company safety rules, Provincial and Federal rules and regulations
– Perform other duties as assigned
Can You Check These Boxes?
– Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer or equivalent
– Proficient knowledge in: Windows Server 2019, Microsoft Azure, Windows based Hardware & Software, SQL, MySQL, database support, current IT trends, software and Troubleshooting Techniques (Windows 10, Adobe, Drivers, Microsoft Exchange Online Advanced Threat Protection antivirus, anti-spam, Kaspersky/Webroot)
– Networking hardware, software and security
– Desktop Applications: publishing software, website creation, service & software design (Java)
– Data analysis and Reporting
– SharePoint Administration
– Microsoft Office 365 Support
– Microsoft Teams
What We Offer
– Employee Referral Program
– On-the-job training
– Experience working for a leading company
*This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: IT Technician, Technical Assistant, Network Technician, Computer System Technician.
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for over 17 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.