The Job Shoppe is currently seeking Janitorial Workers.
Start Date: Immediate
Position Type: Full-time
Things You Should Know:
– Using solvents clean walls, windows, grates, lights, robots, etc.
– Low pressure washer to clean equipment and system
– High pressure water blasters to clean fans, grates, specified equipment
– Vacuums and wipe interior and exterior of process equipment
– Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them
– Perform other specialized cleaning jobs as required
Can You Check These Boxes?
– High school or equivalent
– Excellent communication skills
– 6 month experience in a manufacturing or fast-paced environment
– CSA approved safety shoes and safety glasses
– Reliable transportation
What We Offer
– Weekly pay
– Referral Program
– Employee Engagement Programs
– On-the-job Training
– Experience working for an industry-leading, global organization
*This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: Assembly Worker, Assembly Operator, General Labour, Production, Production Associate, Manufacturing Machine Operator, Material Handler, Production Worker, Factory Labor, Factory Worker, Warehouse Associate, Fast Food.
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for over 17 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.