HERE’S A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Be an appreciated part of a team that makes high-quality seating for American made, luxury SUV’s. We are looking for highly motivated people to work assembly and production positions. We have Forklift positions too.
We offer FLEXIBLE hours for our Manufacturing Associates available now in Columbia, Tennessee!
Start Date: ASAP
Location: 1974 Ridgecrest Rd Columbia, Tn
Position Type: Perm with The Job Shoppe
Shifts: 1st Shift (6am – 2:30pm) and 2nd Shift (4pm- 12:30am) – up to 12 hrs
Wage: $12.00 plus $1.00 added to every hour worked perfect attendance weekly plus Shift Premiums for 2nd Shift and Forklift Operators
What The Job Shoppe Offers:
– Competitive wage paid weekly, with overtime for more than 40 hours
– Optional opt-in healthcare coverage
– Exclusive WorkPerks (Partnership with local companies on PPE, work apparel and more)
– Employee Engagement Programs
– Referral Program (Earn up to $100 per successful referral www.thejobshoppe.com/referrals)
– On-the-job training
– Experience working for an industry-leading, global manufacturing organization
Benefits of Working on Assignment at this Client:
– Extended health care
– Dental care
– Vision care
– Paid time off 6 paid holidays after 90 days and 1 week vacation after 1 year
– Casual dress
– Disability insurance
– Flexible schedule
– On-site parking
– Company events
What You’ll Be Doing/Assignment Duties:
– Assembly Line – assembly of seat frames
– Production- Organizing and sorting trim for car seats
– Material Handler
– Climate Controlled
– 18 years or older
Physical Demands of the Position:
– Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively
Required PPE Items:
– Safety Glasses/ Glove – provided
*This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: assembly, production, machine operator, material handler, picker/packer, shipping
The Job Shoppe is an international full-service Human Resource Firm who was recently recognized as one of the Top WorkPlaces in 2021 by the Tennessean. The Job Shoppe has been connecting skillful candidates with leading companies in Tennessee for the past 6 years and would love to help you in your career journey.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.