Here at The Job Shoppe, we are all about connecting skillful candidates to leading companies. Our internal marketing team supports these cores activates by building brand awareness, fostering relationships, and engaging our customers. We’re looking for a creative and versatile Marketing Manager who has a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic and is hungry to contribute.
Our ideal candidate has over 5 years of experience in executing customer-based marketing campaigns, social media marketing, team member engagement and community events. They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities while possessing the ability to work with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a creative problem solver who has a desire to make a different and is passionate about growing a house brand, we want to hear from you.
As The Marketing Manager, You Will:
• Lead the planning, development, and execution of brand awareness campaigns including the development of marketing assets to attract prospective clients and candidates while retain existing ones, while staying laser focused on program KPI’s, proactively making recommendations to achieve or exceed plan across all branches
• Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to plan, develop and execute lead generation campaigns to help increase the quality and quantity of candidates and clients in each branch
• Manage the day-to-day activities of the marketing department ensuring at all recruitment and support project milestones are met while exciting on marketing incitive, leads the management of internal and external budgets, and ongoing re-forecasting efforts
• Track, analyze, and communicates results and project status to senior leadership. Assesses issues, proactively develops recommendation for resolution, and elevates as needed to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
• Represent The Job Shoppe at hiring, networking, and community engagement events to help build relationships and promote The Job Shoppe brand
• Maintain a pulse on the recruitment landscape and competitor offering in the markets and verticals and locations we operate within
• Establishes, adapts, and maintains processes to ensure effective and timely development and execution of programs, ensuring plans are integrated into broader company plans
• Stay connected and understand the marketing and graphic design landscapes, monitoring and leveraging trends to drive best practices within the day-to-day execution of The Job Shoppe’s marketing and customer engagement programs
We’d Love To Hear From People Who Are:
• Strategic Thinker: Progressive experience in Marketing, Graphic Design, or related field – 5+ years’ experience in marketing and brand management with knowledge of latest market trends preferred
• Right Brained: Ability to solve complex problems and develop new perspective on solutions while connecting results to the broader business goals
• Expert Communicator: Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing while customizes the message to their audience while thinking creatively and innovatively
• Experienced Creative Producer: Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and Adobe Creative Suites (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Animate, Premier) to create promotional materials, online content, advertisements, and other marketing-related assets
• Savvy Online Marketer: Demonstrated success in online content marketing, social media campaign development, SEO management and WordPress
• Project Manager: High attention to detail, able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Relationship Manager: Experience managing external vendors, community partners, media personal and customer relationships
• Energetic, Positive and Agile: Has a clear ability to collaborate and drive the business forward, while also thriving in ambiguity with a smile on your face
• Well Informed: Maintain an understanding of traditional marketing channels while identify trends and upcoming technologies
• Passion for Numbers: Strong analytical skills; comfortable drawing insights from data, experience making data-base decisions while forecasting/identifying trends and challenges
Why Join The Job Shoppe’s Team?
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for nearly 20 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses, and people to realize their full potential.
Collectively, our internal teams focus on helping our candidates, clients and community succeed by providing true value and authentic experiences.
The Job Shoppe is a dynamic workplace where job satisfaction is high, hard work is rewarded and professional growth is widely encouraged. We believe in supporting our most valuable assets, our people, and show our appreciation through ongoing recognition, training programs, social outings and more. Working here is more than just a job, it’s working in an environment where caring culture is cultivated, and co-workers are like family.
We wouldn’t exist without the support of our community, so we move forward by giving back. We partner with charitable and not-for-profit organizations that align with our core values and participate in and sponsor community events and fundraisers.
The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
What You’ll Get In Return:
As the Marketing Manager, you will work at a growing, award-winning Human Resource firm. You will interact with multiple well-respected, global clients along with the
cities best internal and external employees. The Marketing Manager will be an intricate part of recruitment cycle and provide value-added support for our clients.
As part of the management team, you will be focused on delivering multiple marketing campaigns that will have an immediate impact on the organization’s ability to attract, secure and retain talent, which allows us to meet and exceed our client’s needs.
Perks? We’ve Got Those!
Summer BBQ’s on our rooftop patio, monthly celebrations, frequent lunch and learns, community events, in-office coffee, tea and snacks along with plenty of extra-curricular staff activities. Ability to work a hybrid in-office and remote schedule. Oh, and did we say that we love to host improv celebrations!
Want to know more? Check out this video and be wow-ed by our awesomeness. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRtIHLtgRLg
Sound Like You? Apply Today!
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment.