Our client in the automotive industry is hiring immediately for Material Handlers / Forklift Drivers.
Start Date: Immediate
Shifts: 8-12 hour shifts, 6/7 days a week (as needed)
Position Type: Full-time
Things You Should Know:
– Load, unload and/or move materials within the plant (raw materials and finished product)
– Transfer/distribute materials to or from designated areas
– Operate a forklift safely & efficiently
– Making sure that the lines are supplied in a timely manner in order to minimize downtime
– Demonstrate the ability to perform the necessary functions of the job
– Must be able to pass a background and drug screen
– Must have prior experience driving a forklift
– Must be able to work in hot, cold and noisy environment
Can You Check These Boxes?
– 1-year experience driving a forklift and in a manufacturing environment (preferred)
– Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
– Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively
– High School Diploma or GED equivalent
– Ability to work in the US
– Ability to work 8-12 hour shifts, 6/7 days a week
What We Offer
– Weekly pay
– Referral Program
– Employee Engagement Programs
– On-the-job Training
– Experience working for an industry-leading, global manufacturing organization
*This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: Assembly Worker, Assembly Operator, General Labour, Production, Production Associate, Manufacturing Machine Operator, Material Handler, Production Worker, Factory Labor, Factory Worker, Warehouse Associate.
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for over 17 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and The Tennessean Top Workplace of 2021, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.