The Job Shoppe is looking for an energetic Office Administrator that is punctual, reliable, and has a positive attitude in learning new things.
Start Date: Immediate
Shifts: Monday to Friday: 8:30am-5:00pm
Position Type: Full-time
Wage: Starting at $20/hour
Things You Should Know:
– Provide clerical, administrative and organizational support to the Vice President (maintain calendar, schedule, etc. Filing, office organization and cleanliness)
– Assistance in daily processing of quotes and customer requests
– General Office Duties (arranging vehicle maintenance, etc.)
– Bill payments and expense report reconciliation
– Maintain office supplies, cleanliness, order, and organization
– Software Knowledge to include Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
– Software Knowledge of Quickbooks is an asset
– Other duties as required
Can You Check These Boxes?
– At least 1 year of administrative experience
– Strong organizational skills
– Complete knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office
– Experience in expense reconciliation and bill payments
What We Offer
– Weekly pay
– Employee Referral Program
– On-the-job training
– Experience working for a leading company
– Flexible hours
*This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: Purchaser, Accountant, Business Analyst, Strategic Finance Analyst, Credit Analyst, Internal Audit Analyst, Tax Analyst, Investment Specialist.
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for over 17 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.