We are currently looking for several Plastic Injection Molding Associates to join a world-class production team in Kingsville, Ontario. Our client is a multifaceted supplier of quality interior and exterior accessory components for the automotive industry and others. Current openings are on the swing shift (days & afternoons) and steady midnights. Apply today!
Things You Should Know
– Processing plastic injection moulding parts
– Labelling and packaging of processed parts
– Quality inspection of finished products
– Inventory control
– General maintenance of your workspace as needed
– Maintaining a safe and clean workstation at all times
– Previous experience in plastic injection moulding is an asset but not required
Can You Check These Boxes?
– CSA approved steel-toed safety shoes
– Ability to lift 25 lbs repetitively if needed
– Reliable source of transportation
– Ability to work and communicate as part of a team
– General labour experience in the automotive industry and/or experience in packaging/assembly is considered an asset
– General understanding of Quality Systems Requirements TS 16949 is considered an asset
– Ability and willingness to work full-time hours (40 hours per week + overtime)
– High school diploma or equivalent is required
About The Job Shoppe:
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has been working in Windsor-Essex, Ontario for over 18-years helping to connect skilful candidates with leading companies.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.