We are currently seeking a Full-time PLC Programmer for a tool and machine manufacturing company in Windsor.
Position Type: Full-time
Things You Should Know:
-Perform PLC logic and programming duties using, but not limited to, the following: AB ControlLogix controllers, Rockwell programming software – RSLogix 5000 and Factory View, Profinet, Industrial ENet and DNet, Winccflex 2008, TIA Portal, Step 7 version 5.4, Omron
– Develop and implement standard engineering practices and provide detailed documentation upon project completion
– Ensure that controls and logic programs developed are efficient and that they adhere to the standards and needs of the customer
– Introduce programming improvements in controls and logic systems that are consistent with customer changes or manufacturing needs
– Maintain frequent communication with mechanical and controls design personnel, as well as with manufacturing personnel, throughout the entire programming, and tryout phases of installation
– Lead training of PLC end users through the provision of instruction, advice and feedback to minimize downtime and enable users to quickly achieve full productive capacity while remaining compliant to established regulatory and customer safety protocols and regulations
Can You Check These Boxes?
– An Electrical Engineering Technology Diploma; or equivalent
– A minimum of two (4) years practical experience designing, installing, commissioning, servicing and troubleshooting pneumatic, mechanical and electronic automated equipment in an industrial or manufacturing environment
– A proven ability to prioritize plans of action to accomplish objectives
– Excellent written and oral communications with the ability to manage, successfully, the customer relations function as it relates to the estimating process
– An ability and a willingness to travel out-of-country to customer locations on service assignments that may last over a prolonged period of time
What We Offer
– Employee Referral Program
– On-the-job training
– Experience working for a leading company
*This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Robot Programmer, Mechanical Engineer, AutoCad Designer.
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for over 17 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.