The Job Shoppe is currently seeking a Full Time Transfer Press Operator for a well established Tool and Die facility in the Oldcastle area.
Start Date: Immediate
Shifts: Swing Shift: Monday-Friday
Position Type: Full-time
Things You Should Know:
– Ability to perform quality checks according to prescribed standards
– Comfortable using all types of measuring and gauging tools
– Can perform general labour or other duties as assigned
Can You Check These Boxes?
– Strong attention to detail and accuracy
– 1 year minimum experience in a similar role
– Experience using industrial measuring and gauging tools
– Previous experience in an automotive environment an asset
– CSA approved safety shoes and safety glasses
– Able to stand for up to 10 hours
– Own reliable transportation
What We Offer
– Weekly pay
– Referral Program
– Employee Engagement Programs
– On-the-job Training
– Experience working for an industry-leading, global organization
*This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: Assembly Worker, Assembly Operator, General Labour, Production, Production Associate, Manufacturing Machine Operator, Material Handler, Production Worker, Factory Labor, Factory Worker, Warehouse Associate, Machine Operator
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for over 17 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.