The Job Shoppe is recruiting for a Product Validation Specialist to join a global automotive company in Windsor.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Full-Time
Work from Home / Remote: No
What You’ll Be Doing:
– Setup, perform and document Validation tests in co-ordination with Validation Engineer, according to test specifications and procedures
– Work with Validation team in defining and specifying new test procedures, equipment requirements and work instructions
– Support Validation team in calculating test and validation costs for internal and external quotations
– Provide functional expertise to the Validation and Engineering team to aid in designing new system architectures
– Ensure safety and environmental protection in accordance to EHS ISO-14001, OHSAS-18001 at assigned field of activity
– Support Zero-Failure-Strategy reliably and consistently through our adherence to ISO 9001 / IATF 16949 standards
– College diploma in engineering field, such as Electrical-Mechanical
– Job experience in plastics industry and automotive industry is welcome
– Good communication skills and proficiency with Microsoft 365
– Experience in programming (ie. LabView Python, C) is an asset
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has been working in Windsor, Ontario for over 18-years helping to connect skilful candidates with leading companies.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.