The Job Shoppe is hiring Production Associate Job in Spring Hill, Tennessee. These are Direct-Hire positions, work for Magna Seating Spring Hill from day one. You will receive on-the-job training with opportunity to grow. This is a full-time position (8-12 hour shifts) with plenty of scheduled overtime available. This is a great way to advance your career with an industry-leading company.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Spring Hill, Tennessee
Position Type: DIRECT HIRE
Wage: $17/hr + $0.35 Shift Premium; top out rate of $24 per hour
Magna Full-Time Employee Benefits:
– Wage increases
– Quarterly Bonus Program
– Medical, Dental and Vision plans
– Paid Life Insurance
– Profit Sharing
– Discount Programs
– Vehicle Purchase and Appliance Discounts Programs
– Referral Program
– Employee Engagement Programs
– And more!
What You’ll Be Doing:
– Perform all required assembly operations in the line rotation at line speed while producing good, quality parts to meet or exceed all requirements
– Perform all required repairs to components and seats
– Receiving and stocking inventory and products
– Picking and preparing materials for production
Assembling seating frames and pans which will be used in GM vehicles
– Maintain a clean workstation
– 18 years of age
– Eligible to work in the US
– High School Diploma or completed GED, All education will be verified
– Able to work 8-12 hour shifts, 6/7 days
– Assembly/ production experience
– Must be able to pass a background and drug screen
Physical Demands of the Position:
– Able to lift 50 pounds repetitively
About Magna Spring Hill Seating:
Magna Spring Hill Seating is an innovative leader in the development and manufacturing of high-quality complete seating systems. They are focused on delivering superior value to our customers through innovative processes and World Class Manufacturing. Their seating solution includes seating structures, mechanisms and hardware, as well as foam and trim products for GM vehicles.
About The Job Shoppe:
The Job Shoppe is an international full-service Human Resource Firm who was recently recognized as one of the Top Work Places in 2021 by the Tennessean. The Job Shoppe has been connecting skilful candidates with leading companies in Tennessee for the past 6 years and would love to help you in your career journey.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.