The Job Shoppe is hiring Production Associates on the Midnight Shift for our client who is one of the world’s foremost designer and manufacturer of automotive seating support and comfort systems.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Shifts: Midnights – 10:30pm – 6:30am, Overtime is also available
Position Type: Temp-to-Perm
– Weekly pay
– Referral Program
– On-the-job Training
– Experience working for an industry-leading, global manufacturing organization
What You’ll Be Doing:
– Operates/monitors the equipment at the workstation
– Efficiently and consistently produces product to quality specifications
– Identifies the correct work pieces, components, and raw materials prior to and during assembly
– Reports quality and safety issues to Supervisor
– Performs housekeeping of the work facility and line that they are working on
– Reliable transportation – not on a bus route
– 1-year experience in a fast-paced environment (manufacturing preferred)
– Ability to lift up to 30 pounds repetitively
– Obtained their High School Diploma or GED equivalent
– Use of Personal Protection Equipment will be required (safety shoes, safety glasses, hearing protection)
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for over 18 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses, and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment.
This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: Assembly Worker, Assembly Operator, General Labour, Production, Production Associate, Manufacturing Machine Operator, Material Handler, Production Worker, Factory Labor, Factory Worker, Warehouse Associate.