The Job Shoppe is currently seeking a Full-Time Quality Control Technician for a well established Tool & Die facility in the Oldcastle area. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 1-year of recent Quality Control experience in the Automotive or Tool & Die fields. Apply today!
Things You Should Know:
– Ability to perform quality checks according to prescribed standards
– Comfortable using all types of measuring and gauging tools
– Can perform general labour or other duties as assigned
Can You Check These Boxes?
– Strong attention to detail and accuracy
– 1-year minimum experience in a similar role
– Experience using industrial measuring and gauging tools
– Previous experience in an automotive environment is an asset
– CSA approved safety shoes and safety glasses
– Able to stand for up to 10 hours
– Own reliable transportation
Sounds Like You? Join Our Team!
If you have any further questions, please call the office at 519-979-4400.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment. We will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.