We are currently seeking a Full-time Senior Robot Programmer for a tool and machine manufacturing company in Windsor and Auburn Hills.
Things You Should Know:
– Perform robotic programming (for robots such as Fanuc, ABB, Kawasaki, and Motoman), including the following: Simulation programs, Robotic Dress, Robotic safety setup
– Develop and implement standard engineering practices and provide detailed documentation upon project completion
– Develop logic for simulation programs
– Setting up communication to PLC and auxiliary devices
– Support the installation of tooling in the customer plant
– Ensure that all off-line and on-line robot programs developed are efficient and that they adhere to the standards and needs of the customer
– Introduce programming improvements in robotic systems that are consistent with customer changes or manufacturing needs
– Implement application requirements related to robotic welding, joining, sealing and material handling functions
– Identify spot welding locations as defined by weld data sheets and other technical data
– Maintain frequent communication with mechanical and controls design personnel, as well as with manufacturing personnel, throughout the entire programming, dressing and tryout phases of installation
– Provide complete documentation of the robotic procedure, including a printout of robot path programs and all associated data fields
– Lead training of Robot end users through the provision of instruction, advice and feedback to minimize downtime and enable users to quickly achieve full productive capacity while remaining compliant to established regulatory and customer safety protocols and regulations
Can You Check These Boxes?
– A completed college or university program in Electrical Engineering/Technology, Mechatronics, Industrial Automation, Robotic Studies or other similar field of study
– A minimum of six (6) years practical experience designing, installing, commissioning, servicing and troubleshooting pneumatic, mechanical and electronic automated equipment in an industrial or manufacturing environment
– A proven ability to prioritize plans of action to accomplish objectives
– Excellent written and oral communications with the ability to manage, successfully, the customer relations function as it relates to the estimating process
– An ability and a willingness to travel out-of-country to customer locations on service assignments that may last over a prolonged period of time
– A proven ability to work well within in a “Team-Based” work environment
What We Offer
– Employee Referral Program
– On-the-job training
– Experience working for a leading company
*This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Robot Programmer, Mechanical Engineer, AutoCad Designer.
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for over 17 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.