The Job Shoppe is currently seeking a Site Supervisor for a leading Automotive Manufacturing Plant.
Start Date: Immediate
Shifts: Night and Day Shifts, including Weekends
Position Type: Full-time
Things You Should Know:
– Lead, manage and perform active supervision (i.e. time spent on the floor) – standing for long periods is the norm and covering shifts if shorthanded
– Ensure your team members clean all plant janitorial areas or paint shop areas including paint booths, surrounding processes, washrooms, offices, cubicles, meeting areas, and locker rooms
– Assess and maintain high standards of work quality
– Utilize monthly cleaning schedule or time and material sheets to obtain daily quality assurance ratings from client
– Scheduling of up to 20-60 employees
– Maintaining a schedule of safety training for all employees
– Ensure all team member are supplied with and wear proper PPE
– Use of power equipment, vacuum, walk behind scrubbers, floor buffer, high pressure blasters
– Knowledge of proper lockout and confined space requirements and procedures
– Represent TEAM in a professional manner with documentation, communication (client calls, requests, complaints, etc), as well as appearance
– Comfortable in completing weekly meetings with Janitorial Team Leaders and Client management
Can You Check These Boxes?
– 2+ years Supervisory/management experience REQUIRED
– Able to work during shutdown (extended hours) and work around chemicals
– Knowledge of Automotive Manufacturing Plant Cleaning Functions is a PLUS
– Must have flexible schedule of 4-day / 12-hour rotating shifts – day shift & night shift availability
– Must have Driver’s License (and reliable vehicle)
– Computer skills: MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
– High School Diploma (or High School Equivalence Certificate)
– At least 1 year working in a UNION environment is IDEAL
– Must have strong communication skills
What We Offer
– Weekly pay
– Referral Program
– Employee Engagement Programs
– On-the-job Training
– Experience working for an industry-leading, global organization
*This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: Assembly Worker, Assembly Operator, General Labour, Production, Production Associate, Manufacturing Machine Operator, Material Handler, Production Worker, Factory Labor, Factory Worker, Warehouse Associate, Manager.
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for over 17 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.