We are hiring for Skilled General Labourers to join a world class global architectural company located in the Lakeshore area.
Start Date: Immediate
Shifts: Days: 6:30am – 3:00pm / Afternoons: 3:30pm – 12:00am / Rotating 4 weeks days, 2 weeks afternoons
Position Type: Full-time
Wage: Days: $19.06/hour / Afternoons: $20.06/hour
Things You Should Know:
– Reading blueprints and other technical diagrams for direction
– Fastening parts and components together using hand and power tools
– Operating automated assembling equipment
– Positioning and installing parts using hand and power tools
– Cutting, grinding, polishing and drilling of aluminum product
– Handling large panels of glass utilizing lift devices
– Applying adhesives, sealants and caulks
– Lifting product through fabrication process
– Identifies the correct work pieces, components and raw materials prior to and during assembly
– Reports quality and safety issues to Supervisor
– Performs housekeeping of the work facility and line that they are working on
– Able to complete tasks to meet production standards
– Ensure safety equipment is worn at all times
Can You Check These Boxes?
– Completion of college or vocational/technical training an asset
– Grade 12 Diploma is required
– 6 months experience as a fabricator/assembler
– Must have own vehicle as this position is not on a bus route
– Ability to perform heavy lifting when required
– Must have safety boots and safety glasses
– Minimum 1 year of experience in a high speed manufacturing environment is an asset
What We Offer
– Weekly pay
– Referral Program
– Employee Engagement Programs
– On-the-job Training
– Experience working for an industry-leading, global organization
*This job is also known as/you may be interested in this job if you have experience in the following: Assembly Worker, Assembly Operator, General Labour, Production, Production Associate, Manufacturing Machine Operator, Material Handler, Production Worker, Factory Labor, Factory Worker, Warehouse Associate, Fast Food.
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for over 17 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.