The Job Shoppe hiring Drivers for our client who is an industry leader in automated manufacturing, assembly and surface coating.
Start Date: Immediate opening
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Shifts: flexible schedule
Position Type: Ongoing, Temp-to-Perm
Wage: $20.00 per hour
What The Job Shoppe Offers:
– Weekly pay
– Referral Program
– Employee Engagement Programs
– Exclusive WorkPerks
– On-the-job Training
– Experience working for an industry-leading, global manufacturing organization
What You’ll Be Doing:
– Drive company vehicle to transport employees, clients, cargo and packages to various destinations.
– Notify maintenance of vehicle problems.
– Test vehicle before and after shift to ensure that lights, brakes, windshield wipers, and tire pressure are in proper working condition.
– Operate all company equipment needed to communicate with company contacts such as radio, cell phone or computer in order to receive information, updates and passenger locations.
– Assist all passengers with entering and exiting the vehicle, including properly storing and retrieving any luggage to and from the appropriate compartment.
– Vacuum and clean interiors, and wash and polish exteriors of automobiles.
– Pick up or meet customers according to requests, appointments, or schedules.
– Provide passengers with information about the local area and points of interest, and/or give advice on hotels and restaurants.
– Record all destinations in the company, Record daily mileage
– 5 years of driving experience.
– High School Diploma.
– Must have valid driver’s license with appropriate insurance coverage, and clean driving record
– Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
– Professional appearance and manners
– Communicate ideas and recommendations to passengers and other drivers
– Valid Nexus clearance
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for nearly 20 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses, and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment.