The Job Shoppe is seeking a Warehouse Associate for our client in the London, Ontario area.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Temp-to-Perm
Work from Home / Remote: No
What You’ll Be Doing:
– Conduct customer product order picks and load delivery trucks
– Complete inventory counts with Supervisor
– Inspect inventory for defects or damages and document, as required
– Use RF (Radio Frequency) Scanner to scan products and items into WMS system
– Complete customer pick-up orders, as required, and provide exceptional customer service
– Adhere to all health and safety procedures and regulations and maintain a clean working environment
– Work with management to ensure that key objectives are achieved
– Operate forklifts and other material handling equipment, as required (Level 2 reach fork -Battery powered) fork lift type
– High School Diploma
– Experience in warehouse environment and knowledge of warehouse management systems is an asset
– Any experience with material handling equipment (ie., forklift, pallet truck, order picker, walkie, reach truck, etc…) is an asset
– Experience with RF (Radio Frequency) Scanner is an asset
– Computer Knowledge and Skills is an asset
– Lift a minimum of 50lbs. (40 kg’s)
– Work rotating shifts including weekends
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has been working in Windsor, Ontario for over 18-years helping to connect skilful candidates with leading companies.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.