The Job Shoppe is recruiting for an Accounting Coordinator Job in Windsor, Ontario. This position is a direct hire role with a well established local company.
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Position Type: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Shifts: Day Shift
Salary: starting at $50,000.00
Benefits of Working for this Client:
• Work for a company who values long-standing employees and excellence in everything they do
• Join a work environment that values safety and quality
• Extended health care plan
• Paid time off
• Disability insurance
• On-site parking
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Providing customer service to vendors/AP/AR accounts
• Billing administration and month end reports
• Monthly bookkeeping including financial statement entries, bank reconciliations and HST returns
• Completion of payroll and T4/T5
• Accounts receivable and accounts payable processing
• Upkeep and organization of filing systems
• Graduate of a College or University program preferably in Business Accounting or equivalent.
• 3 to 5 years of office work experience especially in the accounting field.
• Computer skills; especially Excel and Word and accounting software.
• Sound interpersonal skills and an ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Strong written and oral communication skills; customer service skills.
• Experience with administration and traditional filing systems.
About The Job Shoppe:
The Job Shoppe is an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for nearly 20 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses, and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.