The Job Shoppe is recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator Job in Windsor, Ontario. This position is a direct hire role with a well established local company within the automotive industry. The AR Coordinator will be responsible for completing full cycle A/R duties.
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Position Type: Full-Time, Direct Hire
Shifts: Day Shift
Salary: starting at $45,000.00
Benefits of Working for this Client:
• Work for a company who values long-standing employees and excellence in everything they do
• Join a work environment that values safety and quality
• Extended health care plan
• Paid time off
• Disability insurance
• On-site parking
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Manages all invoices and documentations.
• Invoices all packing slips in work system.
• Maintain all A/R and other files with all applicable documentations.
• Responsible for preparing customs documentation.
• Processes the entire A/R cycle in a timely and organized manner.
• Submit month end reports as required.
• Handles customer payment processes.
• Verify customer invoices to payments made by customers to ensure reliability of documents.
• Follow up with any discrepancies in order to maintain all customer accounts in good standing.
• Conduct collection calls to outstanding customer accounts.
• Supports the accounting department through other various duties.
• Manages bank deposits for regular company deposits.
• Answer phones, greet visitors, complete bank deposits, process letters and memos.
• Graduate of a College or University program preferably in Business Accounting or equivalent.
• One to three years of office work experience especially in the accounting field.
• Computer skills especially Excel and Word.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Sound interpersonal skills and an ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Familiarity with IATF 16949 is an asset.
• Must possess and maintain an appropriate and valid Ontario driver’s license. Use of own vehicle would be helpful.
About The Job Shoppe:
The Job Shoppe is an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for nearly 20 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses, and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.