The Job Shoppe is hiring several Automotive Production Associates for our client, one of the world’s foremost designers and manufacturers of automotive seating support and comfort systems.
Location: 360 Silver Creek Industrial Dr. Windsor, ON N8N 4Y3
Position Type: Temp- to- perm
Shifts: Steady Afternoons (2:30pm-10:30pm) and Steady Midnights (10:30pm-6:30am)
What The Job Shoppe Offers:
– Competitive wage paid weekly, with overtime for more than 44 hours
– Optional opt-in healthcare coverage
– Exclusive WorkPerks (Partnership with local companies on PPE, work apparel and more)
– Employee Engagement Programs
– Referral Program (Earn up to $100 per successful referral www.thejobshoppe.com/referrals)
– On-the-job training
– Experience working for an industry-leading, global manufacturing organization
– Anything else special to compensation like a bonus etc.
What You’ll Be Doing/Assignment Duties:
– Operates/monitors the assigned equipment at the workstation as prescribed by the “work instructions”
– Efficiently and consistently produces product to quality specifications at stated production rates
– Identifies the correct work pieces, components and raw materials prior to and during assembly
– Reports quality and safety issues to Supervisor
– Performs housekeeping of the work facility and line that they are working on
– Climate Controlled
– Own vehicle
– CSA approved safety shoes and safety glasses
– Full Time, Afternoons and midnights availability plus overtime
– Fast paced automotive/fast food experience
Physical Demands of the Position:
– Standing for full shift
Required PPE Items:
– Safety Shoes
About The Job Shoppe:
The Job Shoppe is an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for nearly 20 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses, and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.