The Job Shoppe is hiring a Database Administrator & Developer for an international automotive manufacturer who creates interior and exterior accessory components. Must have experience with programming and SQL.
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Permanent, Direct Hire
Wage: up to $55,000 annually
What You’ll Be Doing:
– Analyze company processes, propose customized solutions to improve performance and efficiency.
– Provide assistance to the department in the development and support of company applications.
– Develop, maintain, MS databases and SQL programming standards and SLA with respect to databases
– Monitor and maintain all databases to ensure compliance to standards and SLAs.
– Work with and mentor peers (developers) to ensure standards of practice are met.
– Work with Management to ensure an ITIL like environment is maintained at Ground Effects.
– Manage assigned projects and project personnel.
– Post-secondary education (Specialization in Information Systems or equivalent preferred).
– 6 years in an equivalent role (Strong project management skills and knowledge of automotive/manufacturing environments preferred).
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
– Sound interpersonal skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
– Must be team oriented.
– Must have an appropriate and valid Ontario Driver’s license.
– Experience with database management, current development languages, and operating systems preferred.
– Experience in a manufacturing ERP / EDI /CRM environments preferred.
– Experience with SQL/SSRS and C# preferred
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has been working in Windsor, Ontario for over 18-years helping to connect skilful candidates with leading companies.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.