The Job Shoppe is recruiting Direct Hire Financial Analyst Job in Windsor, Ontario. This is an excellent opportunity to be hired on at an industry leading company and grow your career.
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Position Type: Direct Hire, Full-Time
Salary: starting at $58,000/year
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Maintain the inventory costing system and process on an ongoing basis.
• Provide input and recommendations within the computer system to help achieve an effective costing process.
• Participate in the financial performance results with budget vs actual variances.
• Support the coordination and preparation of the month end close process as well as budget and forecast process.
• Prepare financial models to support different budget and forecast scenarios.
• Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data
• Preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses and recommendations.
• Analyze financial reports and translate them into concise summaries for management.
• Improve financial status by identifying and analyzing trends; recommending actions.
• Increase productivity by developing automated applications within the system; eliminating duplications; coordinating information requirements.
• Develop studies/recommendations for cost reduction
• University degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Post-secondary diploma or degree in Accounting or Finance.
• 3 years of progressive experience in accounting in a manufacturing environment
• 4+ years of progressive experience in accounting in a manufacturing environment
• Advanced level skills in MS Excel.
• Adept decision making and analytical skills
• Well versed mathematical expertise and reasoning
About The Job Shoppe:
The Job Shoppe is an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for nearly 20 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses, and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.