The Job Shoppe is recruiting a Direct Hire IT Business Process Analyst Job in Windsor, Ontario. This is an excellent opportunity to be hired on at an industry leading company and grow your career. This position is 100% on site.
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Position Type: Direct Hire, Full-Time
Salary: starting at $58,000/year
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Facilitate the design, implementation, and communication of customer focused solutions
• Work with key business customers to define project scope and identify and prioritize
• Define, manage, and implement the solutions to identified business issues
• Focus on continuous process improvement and user satisfaction by increasing IT’s value through innovation and emerging technologies.
• Identify opportunities and recommend solutions that will enhance or improve current business processes.
• Research, design, and implement the appropriate technologies to support and improve corporate communications, access to information, and end-user productivity.
• Perform project management duties for IT-related undertakings, including clear capture of business requirements, provision of functional deliverables, milestone planning, and project post mortems.
• Perform liaison duties between users, operations, and programming personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications or trouble shooting.
• Stay informed on new or emerging trends and technologies that provide clear benefits to the organization, business partners, and/or customers.
• University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business
• 2 years in Business Process Improvement and IT
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to evolve with a rapidly changing environment and anticipate changes in technology
• Knowledge of current and emerging technologies
About The Job Shoppe:
The Job Shoppe is an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has provided world-class business solutions for nearly 20 years. They are a trusted partner to their clients and associates, empowering businesses, and people to realize their full potential. The Job Shoppe has been recognized through numerous accolades over the past years including Best of Staffing – Client Satisfaction and Best of YQG – Employment Agency, to name a few.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.