The Job Shoppe is hiring an experienced Licensed Millwright (433A) for an innovative food and nutrition technology company in London, ON. Candidates MUST have a 433A license to be considered. This is a direct hire role.
Start Date: ASAP
Shifts: 2/2/3 continental shift rotation, 2 weeks days 2 weeks nights, 12 hour shifts
Position Type: Permanent, Direct Hire
Wage: starting at $40 an hour
What You’ll Be Doing:
– Training with vendors, including software training (PLC, HMI, VFD, etc.)
– Assist with set-up of the PM program, and creation of spare parts inventory system
– Drive a Lean Culture focus that promotes performance by analyzing data to reduce waste, inefficiencies, while improving working conditions.
– Liaise with the Leadership team to provide best practices, analyze data, and report uptime/downtime impact.
– Inspection of incoming equipment, assembly and positioning machinery using hoists, dollies, and trucks and repair of any problems associated with new equipment.
– Reading and interpreting blueprints, diagrams, schematics, drawings, manuals, and specifications.
– Moving, assembling, disassembling, troubleshooting, and repairing various types of machinery and equipment.
– Ability to fabricate, weld and machine new parts to replace defective and malfunctioning parts during machine set-up, maintenance or overhauls.
– Performance of planned preventative maintenance and emergency repairs as required.
– Monitor the maintenance program, provide recommendations, mentor, and advise on required changes.
– May be required to lead apprentices and direct them to ensure successful task completion.
– 3 to 5 years experience working as a Licensed Millwright 433A.
– Experience working with Allan Bradley PLC’s, drives, RSview and Fanuc robotics considered an asset.
– Continuous improvement mindset; willingness to be training in different levels of Lean Manufacturing.
– Ability to work both independently and as part of a diverse team, in a fast paced environment.
– Solid time management capabilities with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute deliverables.
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has been working in Windsor, Ontario for over 18-years helping to connect skilful candidates with leading companies.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.