We are currently seeking an experienced Temporary Quality Assurance Auditor to join a local Aeronautics team. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing internal Quality Assurance Audits of Aircraft Technical Documents to ensure compliance with processes, policies, procedures, and quality standards.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Contract Length: 6 Months
Position Type: Full-Time
Wage: up to $30/hour
What You’ll Be Doing:
– Ensure that all work is performed to AAR’s quality standards, policies & procedures, and regulatory requirements
– Monitor maintenance activities and ensure adherence to the Company Manuals
– Represent the company in a professional manner and liaise with customers and/ or regulators
– Promote continuous improvement activities & incentives
– Work in collaboration with production, provide technical guidance and assistance (i.e.:
Coaching and Training on airworthiness / aircraft document related issues)
– Attend and participate in a variety of production meetings
– Ensure customer technical documentation is completed as per airworthiness agreements
– Work in collaboration with various departments ensure on time delivery of aircraft projects
– Actively participate in the Safety Management System (SMS) including reporting safety hazards and incidents encountered in daily operations; understands and promotes the company safety policy
– Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) or have equivalent experience considered an asset
– Aviation auditing / aviation technical records auditing background required
– Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
– Ability to work weekends as needed.
The Job Shoppe, an international award-winning full-service Human Resource Firm that has been working in Windsor, Ontario for over 18-years helping to connect skilful candidates with leading companies.
The Job Shoppe values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Recruitment, and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.