Canadian Personal Tax Credits Return Form

Upon starting with The Job Shoppe, associates are able to claim personal tax credits and are used to determine income tax deductions from their gross pay using a federal and provincial/territorial TD1 form. 

If an associate does not complete the TD1 and TD1ON forms, The Job Shoppe will deduct the general amount. 

Below are the links to both of the Personal Tax Credits Forms. Please follow the instructions as outlined and  complete the required fields. 


Once you have completed it, please upload the completed documents through the upload button below.

It is important to note that if you have made any changes to your personal tax credit amount on either form, a new form must be submitted.